Fresno Smile Makeovers now offers a minimally invasive laser treatment for the treatment of gum disease, The LANAP protocol is the only treatment scientifically and clinically proven to regenerate both soft tissue and bone. Over 50% of American adults have gum disease most evident with an infection that occurs below the gum line. Many health problems from heart disease, stroke, diabetes and pre-term babies are linked to gum disease. Yet, few of these adults receive the treatment they need.
The LANAP® protocol uses the specific wavelength PerioLase® MVP-7™ dental laser to vaporize bacteria deep within the pockets of the gums while leaving healthy tissue intact. This is a considerably more reasonable way to fight bacteria where the traditional path involves cutting the gum tissue or extracting the teeth. Patients that receive LANAP treatment enjoy fast healing times and more predictable results. Let Fresno Smile Makeover care of your oral and total health and contact us today.
- Faster Healing – LANAP® is minimally invasive and allows the body to recover and heal more quickly.
- Less Discomfort – Patients report less discomfort during and after surgery.
- Minimal Recovery Time – Most patients can immediately return to their daily routine.
- Little to No Gum Recession – Because the procedure doesn’t require cutting the gums, there is less risk of recession and your beautiful smile is maintained.
- Reduction in Gum Inflammation and Bleeding – The PerioLase® MVP-7™ targets inflammatory bacteria without injuring healthy tissue.
- Saves Teeth – Patients can keep their natural teeth sometimes even when the teeth have been deemed ‘hopeless’ with traditional treatments. Keeping your natural teeth has been linked to a longer lifespan!
- Safe for patients with Health Concerns –LANAP® protocol is safe for patients with health concerns such as diabetes, HIV, hemophilia, or those taking medications such as Plavix or aspirin.